Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Website Access and Account Security
We reserve the right to amend or update this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
It is your responsibility to:
· Take all steps necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Website or otherwise is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
If you are provided with a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security protocols, you should treat such information as confidential, and you should not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you or the customer/entity you represent and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
· Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
· You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
· You may print one copy of a page or pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution unless expressly authorized to do so in writing by the Company.
· If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
· Alter or modify copies of any materials from this site.
· Use any content, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
· Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners (including, but not limited their respective product manufacturers and suppliers) and may not be used for any purpose without the express permission of the owner of the trademark or content presented.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation unless expressly authorized in writing by the Company.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (such as by using e-mail addresses associated with any of them).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
· Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
· Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
· Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
· Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
· Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Any User Content you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Content on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant to us that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Enforcement and Termination Rights
We reserve the right to:
· Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
· Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
· Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Adherence to Content Standards
These content standards apply to all User Content and use of any interactive website features. User Content must comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws, and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
· Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
· Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
· Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
· Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising not specifically authorized in writing by Solar Cellz USA.
· Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
Copyright or Trademark Infringement
If you believe that any User Content violate your copyright or trademark rights, please send us a notice of the claimed infringement so that we may investigate the matter and make an appropriate response. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
No Reliance on Posted Content
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by product manufacturers or suppliers, other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and reporting services. All statements and opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Accuracy and Changes to the Website
We make every effort to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate as possible to provide you with information and details about the products you are looking to purchase. Our goal is to provide you with as much information and detail as we can about our products so that you can see the technical and physical features of a product we carry. Please note that, consistent with industry standards, we do not warrant the accuracy of product or service information provided on the Website and further state that that certain attributes may differ slightly from the information posted on the Website. On our Website, we may provide the measurements of products we sell based on their measured specifications supplied by the manufacturer. Slight differences in the information on our website and actual attributes may occur when posting this information, either by typographical error or by incorrect manual measurements done.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, including, but not limited to, product and service availability and pricing, We are under no obligation to update such material. If you have questions about the availability of products or pricing for purchase, you can always contact one of our product and service specialists by email at email@example.com or by phone at 980-729-7442.
Your Information and Your Visits to the Website
All information we collect on this Website is subject to our Privacy Notice. By using the Website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Notice.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Please be advised that we do not allow comparison shopping. Comparison shopping is the act of a purchaser buying multiple items with the intent of keeping only the one they like best and returning the rest. This causes undue restocking and inventory overhead and can be very costly. If you have questions about the quality, appearance, physical attributes and functions of a specific solar or storage product that we sell, please contact one of our product specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 980-729-7442. We always welcome the opportunity to help you select the appropriate products to meet your needs.
Linking to Our Website and Social Media Content
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
· Link from your own website(s) to certain content on this Website.
· Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
· Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own website(s).
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and only with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
· Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
· Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
· Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of North Carolina in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
1) Unless agreed otherwise in writing, our prices shall be ex works plus any-value-added tax incurring at the applicable rate.
(2) Shipping costs shall be borne by the Purchaser. In the event of delivery in instalments, the Purchaser shall be obliged to pay shipping costs only once.
(3) Unless a fixed price was agreed, we reserve the right to make adequate price adjustments due to changed salaries, material and distribution costs with respect to deliveries whose delivery time was specified by us to amount to 4 months or more after conclusion of the contract.
(4) Anything listed as regular pricing, compare at pricing, or original price that may be found on this website is defined as either the original Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price, or the price that we may have had an item listed at prior to reducing its price (if the price has been reduced at all). By listing a manufacturers suggested retail price with a strike through we are not claiming to have ever had a product for sale at the full MSRP. We are simply offering you the customer a comparison to what the manufacturers retail sale price is in comparison to our current sell for price.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Solar Cellz USA. Solar Cellz USA ships all of our orders via USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL/ LTL Freight forwarding companies. You will receive an email update with your tracking number since your order has shipped. Order ship in 3-5 business days.
Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Solar Cellz USA, LLC, located in Charlotte NC.
All notices of copyright or trademark infringement claims should be sent to “Legal” at the address above. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the Website.
Getting to Know You
When you visit our Web site, you may choose to give us basic information: name, email address, mailing address, ZIP code, phone and credit card numbers. This allows us to process your transactions more efficiently, and ultimately, to give you a higher caliber of customer service. Your Internet service providers address, the name of the Web page directing you, as well as your clicks and activity on our site. This tracking data helps us understand how to make our site more available and user friendly to our customers.
Getting to Know What You Like
We also gather customer information by taking note of the purchases you make. Think of it as a concierge service where customer preferences are remembered for future consideration. Your information will NOT be shared with other companies.
Information at Your Service
The personal information we collect is primarily intended to offer better customer service and to improve communications. The customer information Solar Cellz USA LLC is combined to provide greater security and inform customers of products and services that may interest them. When a purchased item is not immediately available, many of our customers appreciate receiving an email to update the status of their order. We also may need to contact customers by phone, postal mail, or email if questions arise regarding their orders.
Information Secure Under Lock and Key
We take all reasonable steps to protect our customers' personal information against loss, misuse, and alteration. We use encryption technology whenever receiving and transferring your personal information on our site.
When you make a purchase online, either a solid key or a locked padlock icon will appear in the lower right of your browser window. This icon indicates that your transaction session is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If one of these icons does not appear, please contact Solar Cellz USA at 980.729.7442 to complete your purchase.
Update Your Information
Updating your contact information is quick and easy. Just contact us, including your previous and current full name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Please understand updates may take from six to eight weeks to process from the date of request receipt.
Remove Your Name From Our Lists at Any Time
Once you have made a purchase, we may contact you by email or postal mail to notify you about our products, services, contests and promotions, as well as to help us learn how we can better serve you. To delete your name from the Solar Cellz USA LLC email mailing list, click here. We appreciate your patience as it may take up to a week to process your request from the date of receipt.
Protecting Childrens Privacy
Solar Cellz USA LLC adheres to a strict privacy code regarding children and does not knowingly accept personal information from any child. If it is brought to our attention that a subscriber is under age, we will immediately remove all personal and identifiable information from our records in compliance with the Online Childrens Privacy Protection Act of 1998. In addition, we will not disclose this information to any other companies.
Cookies are Served
We currently contract with several online partners for the purposes of review collection. We may share your contact information with third party service providers in order to serve you better, but will never sell or rent your information to anyone.
Links to Sites and Services
At times, we provide links our customers may be interested in. Solar Cellz USA is not responsible for these sites. If you choose to explore these sites and services, we suggest that you carefully review their individual Privacy Policies.
Solar Cellz USA
3540 Toringdon Way, Suite 200 Charlotte, North Carolina 28277, United States
Copyright © 2023 Solar Cellz USA LLC - All Rights Reserved.